Market to a community of technology businesses and support our ability to accelerate the growth of the tech sector in the Sacramento region.
SARTA Events are attended by 25-50 at our Leadership Series, 340+ at the annual Med Tech Showcase and upwards of 800 at our annual Clean Tech Showcase. Our events are highly publicized to a database of more than 2,500 professionals via our ongoing email communications along with high-visibility on SARTA’s website and social media efforts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. We also partner with local media for advertising of each event, provide web badges, blog and issue national press releases to support our outreach efforts. If your organizations is sponsoring a SARTA event, people will know about it.
You can review each of our upcoming events and the sponsorship opportunities by downloading a comprehensive 2013 Sponsorship Package (click to download) which details the dates of each event, sponsorship levels and the deliverables provided. SARTA also provides a complementary Basic Corporate Membership for all sponsors at the $2,500 Level and a Premium Corporate Membership for sponsors at the $5,000 Level. At these levels, SARTA also extends an opportunity to offer a value package to SARTA members which is promoted heavily through email communications and the website. Multi-event package opportunities are available to meet your specific marketing needs. Please contact Donna Chabrier, Business Development Director at 916.749.3481 or email@example.com.
WORTH MENTIONING: While we understand that organizations are looking for visibility, we also feel it’s important to note that when your organization financially supports SARTA, you are:
- Providing resources to established and growing technology organizations to meet their challenges
- Supporting entrepreneurs to establish their companies in our region
- Leveraging mid-size and larger technology companies to buoy additional industry growth and new jobs
- Identifying the next technology sectors for growth and job creation
- Partnering with economic development professionals to support and retain technology firms
- Collaborating with educational institutions to facilitate the growth of our talent pool
- Developing outreach efforts to communicate the benefits of the Sacramento Region
- Linking a multitude of service providers as a valuable resource to generate and enable business growth
- Creating a draw for investment funding into the area
SARTA is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization whose mission is to accelerate technology ventures. We are the nexus that links technology leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, service providers, community organizations and educational institutions. SARTA is making things happen.